For the first time, dental professionals can empower their patients to take a more active role in their post-operative care, and even heal faster.
Mouth•Mate is a new patented product that you give to your patients to help them heal faster at home by allowing them to brush their teeth better without pain while not disrupting the surgical site. Protecting an area with Mouth•Mate will also decrease post-procedure complications and save time and money on post-op appointments because patients will be able to keep their mouths clean and stay compliant with instructions until their next post-op visit. Your patient will see how you care about their healing at your office and now you can do more to help their recovery at home with Mouth•Mate.
- Decrease complications and increase healing at home.
- Improve recovery after the patient leaves your office.
- Strengthen patient compliance and improve outcomes.
- Save time and money by decreasing un-billable post-op appointments.
- Enable your patients to have more recovery independence through at-home use.
- Promote oral systemic health connection and overall health and wellness.
- Grow referrals with positive patient reviews on social-media.
Mouth•Mate protects oral surgical wounds, chronic mouth sores (such as Lichen Planus, Aphthous Ulcers), and even painful sores from cancer treatments. The dental product can also help retract the inner cheek to help make brushing easier in hard to reach places, and improve any patient’s hygiene program at home. Patients can also begin using Mouth•Mate immediately if they have gum disease, notice a sore developing, or a sore caused by a recent orthodontic procedure. During a recent in-office trial that achieved a 92% success rate, we learned patients often felt nervous to brush near an oral wound the first couple of days following surgery and found using Mouth•Mate on the third day improved their comfort and healing. Patients use Mouth•Mate as they heal because it is designed specifically to eliminate pain and direct contact with the toothbrush during brushing.
Mouth•Mate improves post-procedure oral care at home, which can reduce infections and promote healing. Mouth•Mate comfortably protects oral wounds and mouth sores while brushing, resulting in improved patient compliance, outcomes, and overall procedure satisfaction.
- Design and length of handle = comfortable and provides greater access.
- Contoured handle = prevents slipping.
- Bendable and customizable making it a perfect fit for every patient.
- Secure and soft tip = provides security and protection comfortably over the wound.
Different Tips for Many Uses
Mouth•Mate comes in different soft tips that have been designed specifically to assist cleaning by protecting oral wounds caused by the most frequent oral surgical procedures (Implants, Extractions, Bone Grafts, Soft Tissue Grafts, Periodontal Procedures, Dental Laser Surgeries, etc.) and chronic mouth sores.
|Tip Feature||Used for|
|U-shaped (Small and Large)||Implants, Bone Grafts and Bicuspid and Anterior Teeth Extractions.|
|Circle (One Size)||Wisdom Teeth Extractions, Frenectomies, Apicoectomies, Exposures, Lip Surgeries and Sores.|
|Oval (One Size)||Soft Tissue Grafts, Periodontal Procedures, Crown Lengthening, Biopsies, Tongue Surgeries, Mouth Sores including Lichen Planus and Canker Sores and Orthodontics.|
During a recent In-Office Study conducted with 100 patients, 9 out of 10 patients found Mouth•Mate easy to use and significantly improved their hygiene and recovery.
Mouth•Mate is safe, effective and as easy to use as a toothbrush.
- Protect oral wounds and reduce pain during brushing, which can help reduce infections and promote healing.
- Heal faster at home and help patients get back to their normal routine.
- Brush better without pain while not disrupting the surgical area.
- Decrease post-procedure complications and rising costs of unplanned follow-up visits.
- Improve patient experience at home and take the fear away as they recover.
- Give patients confidence and security so they can easily follow their home instructions.